Does your Finance Business Partnering ability belong in an environment in which you're dealing with truly massive budgets? Do you want to work in a fascinating industry with a global reach? Do you feel at home in large, complex organisations where the challenges include building strong working relationships with a diverse team?
Based in Wiltshire, this Finance Business Partner role will offer you the opportunity to manage truly massive budgets - some of which are hundreds of millions, if not billions in value. Within the role's wide scope of influence, key responsibilities include:
- Taking the lead in business partnering with various budget holders and members of the Senior Management Team
- Being fully responsible for budgeting and forecasting for vital departments within the organisation
- Leading in the financial running of multiple company projects with multi-million-pound budgets and assisting in the production of business cases
- Playing a vital role in the five to ten-year financial plans of the organisation
- Being responsible for the preparation of multiple financial models across the organisation.
This will be a varied role with a strong focus on providing modern business partnering support to a range of stakeholders, some of whom may be unfamiliar with how much value a true business partner can add. There is also scope for this role to manage staff once your feet are under the desk, but initially, the reporting line can be diverted to offer some breathing space as you settle in.
To be considered for the Finance Business Partner vacancy, candidates will need to meet these minimum criteria:
- Be a qualified accountant, or truly QBE, with strong experience providing budget and forecasting support to challenging budget holders
- Have first class communication and human interaction skills and the proven ability to build strong working relationships.
The organisation is fully set up to conduct video interviews and remote onboarding, so this can easily be an opportunity to pursue despite the current global situation.
Applications are being reviewed constantly and with the option of video interviewing, the post may close early if the suitable candidate is found. Please apply now!