Are you looking to improve and implement business partnering functions in a commercially aware organisation?
Do you want to advance communication from a Finance perspective across the organisation?
Would working for a growing and influential organisation advance your career?
We are recruiting for a commercially aware Finance Business Partner to have key responsibility for:
- Delivering a strong business partnering function to multiple areas across the organisation
- Implement and develop a business partnering function to improve communication from a finance service perspective in line with the developing plans of growth
- Prepare detailed and accurate reports and present to key stakeholders across all levels, including director status
- Provide cost accounting reports and financial modelling in order to forecast and deliver reports to relevant stakeholders
This organisation is a forward thinking and commercially aware charity who improve the lives of thousands across the UK. Reporting to the Senior Finance Business Partner, this role will work to improve their overall business partnering service from finance and grow in line with the ambitious plans of the organisation.
The successful candidate will:
- Ideally be a part or fully qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA, CIPFA)
- Have strong knowledge of cost accounting and financial modelling
- Be an advanced excel user
- Have excellent communication skills, with the ability to effectively work with senior stakeholders at director level
- Have experience in business partnering and ideally have experience in developing or implementing a business partnering function
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a well-known organisation with exciting plans for the future where this post will be critical in the influential development. Applications are being reviewed daily so please apply now in order to be considered as the role may close early.