Keen to accelerate your career by working for a highly respected Finance Director? Want to work for one of the UK's best-known charities and enhance your CV? Have you got proven experience in a finance business partnering role and have you led on the month end reporting process? If yes - this could be your next role!
This permanent Finance Business Partner is for a leading UK charity with a turnover of over £100 million and has been established for more than 100 years now. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone keen to gain experience in the charity sector.
Main responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner will be:
- Manage key relationships with over twenty Senior Stakeholders.
- Produce the directorate budget and oversee forecasting (totalling around £40m).
- Provide relevant training for key Stakeholders around internal procedures and reporting regulations.
- Ensure budgets, capital costs and management accounts are closely monitored at all times.
- Act as the main point of contact for queries related to management, control, financial planning and evaluation.
- Delivering a customer focused business partnership service, providing advice, support and challenge to senior management and the Directorate on financial decision making.
- Management, reporting and analysis of complex and business critical cash flow models ensuring highest standards of integrity and control.
- Provide analysis and delivering insight that links financial reports to business/directorate objectives and strategies.
This position is based in central London, reports into the Director of Finance and will manage one direct report. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone with either a background in financial or management accounts who is interested in a business partnering role.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA, CIPFA, or equivalent).
- Have a minimum of four years post qualification experience.
- Have proven business partnering experience.
- Have excellent communication skills.
If you feel this post could be of interest to you then please do not delay in applying.