Interested in having a significant impact on the day-to-day running of an organisation? Want to take on a role that works with a wide range of senior level staff and projects? Looking for a role that you can utilise as a stepping stone to help you further your career? Then look no further!
My client is a leading organisation with a national reach based in Oxfordshire looking for an experienced Finance Business Partner to join their team in a role that plays a major role in the strategic decision-making process within the organisation.
The main responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner are:
- Liaise closely with directors and other senior staff across the organisation to enable them to effectively make strategic decisions that have a direct impact on the daily running of the organisation.
- Ensure that senior budget holders and stakeholders are remaining within their budgets, reforecasting if necessary.
- Full responsibility for the preparation of annual budgets and forecasts.
- Take the lead financially for a multitude of multi-million-pound projects that the organisation undertakes.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Finance Business Partner or Management Accountant to further their career in a role that can be utilised as a stepping stone to a head of- or director-level role. Furthermore, on offer is an excellent benefits package that includes, flexible working, the potential for home working and a significant pension contribution.
The successful candidate will have:
- Fully qualified as an accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, etc.).
- Experience within a management accountancy-based role, with knowledge of budgeting and forecasting a must.
- Previous experience of business partnering, ideally with senior level staff, however, candidates without this are still encouraged to apply.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you are interested in this position please apply immediately, as applications are reviewed daily and this role may be filled before the closing date.