Interested in joining the next big thing within the midlands education sector? Does a recently created, strategically focused Finance Director role sound of interest? Would you enjoy joining an organisation on their journey to grow and expand?
My client, who is a newly formed education organisation based in Nottinghamshire are going through a huge growth period and as such are searching for a new Finance Director to head up the finance team. This role is a genuine development opportunity as well as being a key member in the senior leadership team.
- Being the driving force behind producing investment strategies and lead on maximizing the revenue generated by the organisation, working to find new and profitable income streams for the business to grow and thrive.
- Manage and grow the bright, forward thinking finance team to collectively operate a smooth-running unit.
- Taking complete ownership of year end reporting, achieving consistently high standards and being the key liaison for external auditors, making you the face of the organisation for all things finance
- Planning and enacting the budget setting process with key stakeholders as well as leading on financial reporting and business partnering.
- Centralising the Procurement process, looking at spend and adjusting accordingly to benefit the organisation.
This post will allow the successful candidate to develop the role to how they choose because of it being a brand new role. With two direct reports, this role would suit a previous line manager, as this post also includes growing the team, including the recruitment of a management accountant within the first six months of landing.
The successful candidate will be:
- A qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA etc.)
- From an education background (Desirable)
- a) A proven Finance Director looking for their next challenge.
- b) Someone looking for a step-up in their Finance career.
- Bright, ambitious, driven.
If this role is of interest, please get in touch as soon as possible as this is expected to have a high volume of applications.