Would you like to work for an organisation that drives lifesaving projects all over the world? Are you seeking a multifaceted finance role? Have you got proven experience as a Finance Manager? If yes, this could be your next role!
Robertson Bell are currently seeking a permanent Finance Manager on behalf of an inspiring international charity that provides lifesaving services to people across the globe. As part of the Senior Management Team this is a vital role within the organisation and will be joining the charity at a promising and exciting time. Responsibilities of this role would include:
- Preparing vital reports for the Senior Management Team and Board of Trustees to enable strategic decisions.
- Providing an accurate and timely financial management service.
- Assisting key stakeholders with the management of their budgets, including the support of reporting to major donors.
- Working closely with the executive team to create sound plans for sustainability and growth.
- Oversee and manage the organisations day to day finances.
- Ensure sound internal controls are in place throughout the organisation.
- Preparing statutory returns in line with relevant deadlines including the Charity Commission return on an annual basis.
- Managing a small team of staff, proving motivation and support.
- Act as the main point of contact for the internal and external audit.
- Prepare forecasts and budgets alongside the maintenance of the fixed asset register.
This position will best suit an experienced Finance Manager who is happy to work autonomously and able to fit into a fast-paced environment. This role will be based in London and is vital to the future success of the organisation and will provide crucial strategic support aiding the charities growth.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified Accountant (CIPFA, ACCA, ACA or CIMA).
- Have management experience.
- Have previously worked in the charity sector.
- Have led of financial and management accounts.
- Be an excellent communicator and happy to present to the Board of Trustees.
We are working to very tight deadlines so if you are interested please apply ASAP!