Want to work for an international organisation whose work impacts the lives of thousands?
Are you a driven and enthusiastic individual in the early stages of your finance career?
Would you like to be a part of an ambitious and rapidly growing organisation that offers a fantastic employee culture?
If the answer is yes, read on!
My client is a London based international charity looking for a Finance Officer to join their team on a permanent basis. With excellent opportunities to develop professionally, this is the perfect role for a motivated and ambitious finance professional who is looking to further their career in a vibrant and dynamic environment.
The main responsibilities are as follows:
- Full responsibility for regularly engaging with numerous international partners to ensure that all inter-company accounts are reconciled in an accurate and timely manner and that all transactional activity is correct.
- Provide invaluable support in the production of the monthly management accounts.
- Sole charge of maintaining the organisation's fixed asset register.
- Taking the lead on the production of supplier statements, the management of all company credit card expenditure and making BACS payments on both national and international scales.
- Overseeing payroll and being the key point of contact for both the outsourced service provider and wider organisation for any related queries.
- Deputise the line manager and other members of the finance department in a variety of ad hoc tasks.
The successful candidate will have:
- Part-qualified as an accountant.
- Previous experience working in a finance function.
- Ideally a charitable background. However, candidates without this will still be considered.
- Experience of carrying out balance sheet reconciliations.
- Excellent communication skills be a proactive worker and proficient in the use of Excel.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not delay in applying as applications are being continually reviewed and the client is looking to conduct interviews as soon as possible.