Want to work for a creative and inspiring organisation whose work has a significant influence in its industry?
Are you looking for a progressive step in your finance career?
Looking for a role that offers you exposure to a wide array of transactional duties?
If yes, then this is the role for you!
My client is a London based charity who is looking for a Finance Officer to join their team on a permanent basis. Reporting into an experienced line manager who prides themselves on the professional development of their staff, this is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to further their finance skills whilst working as part of a close-knit, dynamic team.
The main responsibilities of this Finance Officer role include:
- Full responsibility for managing all aspects of the sale ledger, raising invoices and posting them into the system in an accurate and timely manner.
- Take the lead on the preparation of bank and sales ledger reconciliations, investigating variances and reporting on them as required.
- Sole charge for ensuring that all outstanding debts for your area are collected and comply with pre-agree payment conditions.
- Provide invaluable support in the monthly payroll process and build strong relationships with a variety of stakeholders across the organisation to support on any invoice or finance related queries.
- Play a pivotal role in the month end procedures, picking up ad hoc duties and deputising for other members of the team as required.
This role is for a dynamic organisation and offers a fantastic opportunity for someone who has some experience in a transactional finance role who is now looking for a new challenge. The charity runs a series of prestigious, well-known events and as part of a competitive benefits package, employees are given are given the opportunity to attend these throughout the year.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven experience working within a finance role of a similar capacity.
- Ideally, experience using Microsoft Dynamics. However, candidates without this are still strongly encouraged to apply.
- Fantastic communication and interpersonal skills, attention to detail and be a proactive worker.
- Demonstrable experience of being a team player and the ability to adapt quickly to a range of different working situations.
If you are interested in this Finance Officer opportunity, please do not delay in applying as application are being reviewed daily and this role is likely to be filled before the closing date.