Want a role that offers a study support package and excellent opportunities to develop professionally?
Looking for a role that will allow you to further your Financial Accounting skills in a role that will give you genuine responsibility?
Are you a part-qualified or newly qualified accountant with experience in intercompany accounting and producing financial statements?
If yes, then read on!
My client is a London based international organisation who is looking for a Financial Accountant to join them on a permanent basis. With a study support package, a vibrant and dynamic work environment and an excellent progression path, this is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is looking to build on their financial accounting skills in a closely-knit team and is excited about the prospect of learning from an experienced line manager who will invest in someone ambitious.
The main responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- Take the lead on the preparation and production of the financial statements for the organisation's subsidiaries and manage their year-end procedures.
- Full responsibility for producing all monthly reports and conducting all subsequent analysis for management.
- Sole charge for ensuring that intercompany subsidiary accounts are reconciled and completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Be the key point of contact for any financial queries from both financial and non-financial staff in the subsidiaries and provide training and guidance as required.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in preparing financial statements
- Be a part-qualified or newly qualified accountant.
- Have had exposure to intercompany accounting.
- Ideally have experience working in the charity sector.
- Be a confident communicator, proactive and have excellent Excel skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now as applications are being reviewed daily and the client wants to interview as soon as possible.