Are you looking for a role in which you can apply your technical ability and desire for accuracy in financial information alongside your love of systems and modernisation? Do you take a holistic view of finance and enjoy liaising with other departments to make sure you're getting the most out of your colleagues? Do you want to work in a modern, lively culture where you are a valued and supported member of a fun team?
My client is a West London organisation that is renowned for its welcoming and modern culture. They are currently looking for a Financial Accountant to join their team. Reporting to the Head of Finance, the key responsibilities include:
- Lead on the production of statutory accounts and ensure compliance with all reporting standards and regulations
- Take full responsibility for the balance sheet and provide scrutiny and accuracy over data
- Liaise closely with the wider business to ensure timely and relevant data is received for inclusion in the accounts
- Provide some high level data analysis and produce reports used to influence senior leadership strategy
- Own the Capital Accounting function, contribute to a smooth month end process, as well as oversee the finance systems and isolate opportunities to improve procedures and provide an increasingly high quality service.
The Financial Accountant will join a motivated and upbeat Finance team which likes to work highly collaboratively. The offices are bright and modern, and there is a flexible culture that genuinely respects individual requirements and commitments outside of work.
This would be an excellent role for someone looking to make their first move from practice post qualifying and candidates of that profile are strongly encouraged to apply. Similarly, those already with industry experience who are looking for a new challenge will find much of interest in working for an organisation with such impressive Development and Growth plans.
To be considered, please meet these criteria:
- Be fully qualified (candidates with exceptional experience who are at finalist level may also be considered)
- Be energetic and hungry to learn the inner workings of the finance department of a complex organisation
- Have a keen eye for detail, an aptitude for finance systems, and the interpersonal skills to build relationships outside of finance.
Applications are under regular review - apply now to be considered.