Robertson Bell are pleased to be partnering with one of Cambridge's largest employers whilst they recruit for a permanent Financial Accountant. Reporting into the Financial Controller you will manage one Assistant Financial Accountant. Duties include but will not be limited to:
* Work closely with the Financial Controller to produce the statutory accounts.
* Prepare VAT returns and act as the main point of contact for any VAT related queries.
* Oversee the financial ledgers ensuring integrity and compliance with policies and procedures.
* Lead on bank reconciliations and work closely with the management accounts team to ensure deadlines are met.
* Oversee bank transfers including foreign payments.
* Help the accounts payable and receivables teams with any payment queries.
* Process creditor payments and if necessary, post cash receipts and payments.
* Lead on all banking administration and take sole responsibility for the chart of accounts.
This Financial Accountant role is a great opportunity for someone with several years finance experience now looking for a step up in their career. The role comes with a generous employee benefits package and an increase in salary with every year of service.
This successful candidate will be:
* AAT level 4 qualified or studying towards a CCAB qualification.
* Experienced in financial accounts.
* Confident using Excels to an intermediate level.
* A good problem solver with excellent communication skills.
* Confident carrying out reconciliations.
* Experienced carrying out VAT related responsibilities.
If interested, please do not delay in applying as CV's will be reviewed daily.