Do you have the ambition to become a Finance Director in a couple of years' time? Are you a Head of Finance who has strong staff management experience? Would you like to work for a not for profit organisation with a commercial edge? Enjoy managing people, providing support, leadership and training? If yes, please read on!
This permanent Head of Finance position will be based in central London and reports directly into the Finance Director. Looking after a small team, you will lead on all year and month end processes. This organisation has a unique set up with ambitious plans to grow their income by over 50% over the next five years.
Main responsibilities of the permanent Head of Finance will include:
- Review and lead on all process improvements ensuring an 'a-grade' finance function.
- Manage a small team, providing support and guidance to enable them to develop and improve.
- Work closely with key members of staff within the organisation right up to Executive level.
- Lead on the production of month and year end accounts.
- Act as the main point of contact for auditors.
This permanent Head of Finance role is a great opportunity for someone from a commercial background now looking to gain experience in a charitable organisation. The Hiring Manager is keen to find an ambitious candidate who could assist him with strategic elements of the business and someone who wants to become a Director in the not so distant future.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA, CIPFA, or equivalent).
- Have previously worked in an SME.
- Have staff management experience.
- Be highly competent when reviewing and improving financial controls and processes.
- Have experience of commercial contracts.
- Have excellent communication skills.
If you feel this post could be of interest to you then please do not delay in applying as applications are being reviewed daily.