Are you interested in taking charge of a whole finance function for a brand new organisation? Would a move into the education sector be of interest? Are you ready for a challenge? Then keep reading!
My client, an educational institute based in London are looking to appoint a Head of Finance to run and manage their finance function. The role will be looking at line managing two finance assistants and one part-time assistant, while reporting to the Director of Finance and Corporate Services.
- Take the lead in maximising the revenue generated by the organisation, working to find new and profitable income streams.
- Taking complete ownership of year end reporting, achieving consistently high standards and being the key liaison for external auditors, making you the face of the organisation for all things finance.
- Planning and enacting the budget setting process with key stakeholders as well as leading on financial reporting and business partnering.
The finance team of four is small, but is expanding and it will be the duty of this Head of Finance to control and push that growth to create a smooth running finance function. This role encompasses a large variety of responsibilities and will be there to provide support to the Director of Finance and Corporate Services and the wider organisation, being the go-to person for all finance queries.
The successful candidate will be:
- Fully or part qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA)
- Experienced in managing one or more
- Ambitious to take an opportunity to further their finance career.
If this role is of interest, then please apply or get in touch as this role is expected to receive a large quantity of applications and will be filled before the closing date.