Are you attracted by the opportunity to work in a dynamic Charity that sports the opportunity to take full ownership of the finance function? Are you available at short notice and looking for an interim to permanent opportunity in London?
Robertson Bell Finance are proud to be working in partnership with a dynamic and vibrant charity with a unique personality in the recruitment of an interim Accountant. My client is a small Charity offering the opportunity to take full ownership of the organisations accounts and put your own stamp on the role.
Sporting a modern working environment with the latest technology and accounting software, my client is proud of the work they do to with disabled children. Based in the heart of the City of London, the offices are highly accessible with numerous stations based close by.
This role is expected to last four months on an interim basis with the view to the successful candidate going permanent at the end of this period, if so desired.
Paying up to £22 per hour, key responsibilities include;
- Leading on annual audit with Deloitte; preparing the accounts and liaising directly with external auditors.
- Reconciling both the Balance Sheet and Bank statements to a high level in accordance with Charity SORP.
- Calculating the charities VAT returns and inputting the data into the Sage accounting system.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following experience;
- Assisting with, or leading on, annual audit in a small to medium sized organisation.
- Excellent working knowledge of the Sage accounting system.
- An ability to adapt and show flexibility in their approach to work depending on the needs of the organisation.
- Excellent communication skills.
To be considered for this role you will need to be available at short notice with a maximum notice period of 2 weeks.
This is an interim opportunity; therefore, CV's are being reviewed upon reception so please don't hesitate in submitting your application to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity.