Robertson Bell Finance is supporting a leading charity based in London in the search for an Interim Accounts Payable Supervisor, on a 4 month interim basis whilst they conduct a permanent recruitment process.
As the Interim Accounts Payable Supervisor, you will be managing and supporting an Accounts Payable Team whilst also being responsible for all daily banking duties. You will be helping to uphold the internal financial control processes and continue to improve methods of cost saving. Other key responsibilities include;
- Leading a team of three accounts payable officers
- Ensuring invoices and credit notes are paid within contractual payment terms
- Prepare and deliver the weekly payment run
- Monitoring the organisations software to optimise functionality
- Involvement in new projects to improve processes within the department
We are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Team Leader/Supervisor, who can influence and drive change management. You must have the ability to work closely with colleagues in system development projects and be a proactive and experienced individual who shares enthusiasm for continuous improvement. You will have a successful track record of delivering results and embracing change.
This is an interim role; therefore candidates will need to be available to interview and start a new position at very short notice.