Are you available on the interim market for a new opportunity in London? Do you enjoy working for an organisation that enables you to work directly with senior leaders?
Robertson Bell Finance are currently supporting a prestigious organisation in London in the search for an interim Finance Business Partner to join the team on a 3 month contract basis.
Working closely with the Head of Finance, the role will play a key role within the finance department in ensuring insightful financial reports to support quality decision making. Key responsibilities include:
- Improving the impact, and understanding, of financial reporting on the organisations preservation projects.
- Providing effective procedures to ensure key operational, commercial and financial targets are delivered.
- Building partnerships and maintaining strong relationships with all senior managers and their teams.
- Carry out monthly and quarterly variance analysis for the organisation.
- Carry out analysis of the actuals to spot trends and identify opportunities for income growth and cost savings.
We are looking for an individual with strong business partnering experience in a fast paced environment. Ideally you will be fully qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA), although we are welcoming applications from part qualified accountants with extensive experience in a similar role. You will have the ability to build strong relationships at all levels within the organisation and advice on project budgeting techniques.
This is an urgent interim role and applications will therefore be reviewed on an ongoing basis. This is an organisation who would stand out on any CV, so do not delay in applying.