Robertson Bell Finance are currently working with a not for profit organisation in London in the search for an Interim Finance Business Partner to join the team for 3 to 6 months period.
You will play an integral role in the charity that will involve pivotal decision making and providing direct support to the Senior Management Team and the wider business. Key responsibilities include:
- Business partnering to the wider organisation, liaising with both managers and directors of each department, to provide pivotal information that will influence the growth of the organisation.
- Leading on the production of management accounts and month end reporting.
- Be the key member in the finance department to consolidate accounts and provide key financial advice to various cost centres.
- Provide support during year end to ensure that all statutory accounts are produced in a timely manner.
- Line management of a small team.
To be considered for this role you will be a qualified accountant with a strong background within the charity sector and you will have proven experience of using Sun System and strong working experience using Q&A Vision for various reporting and data anlysis.
You must have experience in business partnering, as this is a big part of the role including building and maintain key stake holders' relationships along with providing key financial support across the wider organisation.
This is an interim role and applications will therefore be reviewed on an ongoing basis.