Are you an experienced Financial Controller looking for your next challenge? Would you enjoy working for an established charity going through a period of change? If so, then please read on!
Robertson Bell Finance are working with a charity based in South West London, to recruit an Interim Financial Controller. The role is due to last for a period of 3-4 months to lead on a major financial controls project. Reporting to the Director of Finance, the main responsibilities are as follows:
- Create and implement a new finance manual, standardising practices across the organisation.
- Review current financial controls, introducing new ones and adapting existing rules to ensure much tighter financial governance.
- Transform how the organisation deal with their restricted and unrestricted funds to ensure compliant restricted fund management.
- Upskill the finance team and wider organisation on how the new financial policies and procedures will affect their roles.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified accountant, preferably with 3-4 years post-qualification experience.
- Have previous experience of rolling out new policies and procedures relating to financial controls, policies and procedures.
- Enjoy working in a busy but fun environment where all parties are striving for excellence.
- Be available immediately or with a short notice period.
This is a genuinely excellent opportunity to work in an organisation doing fantastic work in their sector. Please do not delay in applying as it will likely close before the advertised date.