Are you looking for a role where you can make effective business decisions and have an immediate impact to the team?
Would you be proud to work for an organisation that makes significant and noticeable change to an entire industry by improving standards across the board?
If so, please read on to find out more.
I am working alongside a well established membership organisation to recruit an Interim Management Accountant to work closely with the Head of Finance, based in their Hertfordshire office.
As the interim Management Accountant, you will play an integral part of the leadership team. Key responsibilities include:
* Working as a business partner, engaging with budget holders in various departments across the organisation
* Producing and analysing the monthly management accounts
* Producing detailed forecasts for all income and expenditure
* Present variance analysis and commentary reports to the wider department
* Assisting on the production of the statutory accounts
* Continuously reviewing the management accounting process and initiating process improvements
The ideal candidate must be a fully qualified accountant (CIMA or ACCA), looking for a role where they can be part of a high performing finance team. The successful candidate must be able to work independently and as part of a team. Be a confident communicator with excellent interpersonal skills. You must be able to work under pressure, managing competing deadlines simultaneously. You must be able to communicate effectively with various audiences across the business, including varying levels of seniority and stakeholders. Having previous practical knowledge of Sage 200 would be highly advantageous for this role.
If you are interested in this position, please apply immediately as applications are under constant review as this charity is ideally looking for someone to start within the next week. Therefore, it is key to note that this role will be filled before the closing date.