Are you a qualified accountant looking for your next move into a progressive organisation in the charity sector? Does working in a changing environment excite you and inspire you to drive improvement? If this sounds like you, please read on!
Robertson Bell Finance are working with a well-known international development charity to recruit an Interim Management Accountant - Systems for a minimum period of 5 months. Based in Central London, the organisation are going through a period of transformation and will have a lot of change in the wider team.
The main responsibilities of the Interim Management Accountant - Systems are as follows:
- Produce accurate and timely monthly management accounts for a number of subsidiaries in the organisation.
- Carry out detailed analysis of variances between the actuals and the forecasted numbers - addressing these with stakeholders.
- Ensure the completion of a range of complex reconciliations and assist with any year end requirements in the wider team.
- Work with senior stakeholders across the organisation to produce annual budgets and forecasts.
- Be the go-to person in the team for all system related queries, acting as the super-user for the ERP.
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified accountant who has led on the production of monthly management accounts in a previous role - assisting with this will not be enough. In addition to this, it is highly preferable to have worked in the charity sector so that you are able to hit the ground running. Finally, you will be well experienced with producing budgets and forecasts and communicating these with senior budget holders.
You will need to be immediately available or have a short notice period to be considered. Applications will be reviewed daily, so please do not delay in applying.