Robertson Bell Finance are currently supporting an International development organisation in London in the search for an Interim Management Accountant to join the team on a 6-month basis. IMPORTANT; this post is to provide maternity cover and will therefore not start until mid-October.
Working closely with the Head of Finance in an integral role for the finance team in the preparation of management accounts and controls. Key responsibilities include:
- Production and analysis of the monthly management accounts including accruals and prepayments, income and expenditure forecasts, monthly reconciliations of aged creditors/debtors
- Providing business partnering support to the overseas managers on budgeting and forecasting.
- Completing monthly management submissions from regional offices.
- Payroll is outsourced but this role will support the internal processing of the monthly payroll for the UK and International offices
- Support departments in allocation of resources in accordance with donor funding.
This is a hands-on role that requires the successful candidate to get stuck into the detail of the organisation but provide a high level analysis and insight when needed.
We are looking for a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent), however the client is open to consider those qualified by experience. A charity background with specific experience with international development would be favourable but those with a commercial background and dealing with international currency would also be considered.
Again, I must stress this post will not start until mid-October and therefore we can consider candidates on 4 week notice or less. This is an interim role and applications will therefore be reviewed on an ongoing basis.