Robertson Bell are working with a small but ambitious charity in London looking to recruit an Interim Office Manager for circa six months. This role will be home based and will be until the charity are comfortable with office working again. The opportunity has the potential to go permanent in future if desired by both parties.
The main responsibilities of the Interim Office Manager will be:
* Managing all aspects of HR including liaising with the external HR consultants, administrative support for recruitment and ensuring HR policies and procedures are adequate and adhered to.
* To work closely with the outsources IT function to ensure a smooth relationship and that the charity is appropriately supported.
* Management of a Facilities Officer and taking overall responsibility for this function.
* Work closely with the CEO and taking minutes at Trustee meetings.
* Ad hoc tasks and responsibilities set by the CEO.
The successful candidate will:
* Have previous experience of completing a similar position.
* Be immediately available and able to start a new contract.
* Have strong communication skills.
* Be comfortable working in a small team.
If you feel this role could be of interest, then please do not hesitate in applying as this role is likely to be filled before the closing date.