Are you a payroll professional looking for that next opportunity on the interim market? Do you have extensive technical and practical knowledge of payroll systems?
Robertson Bell Finance are currently supporting a well established organisation in London in the search for an Interim Payroll Manager to join the team on a 6 month basis whilst they go through an exciting period of change.
Working closely with the Director of Finance in an integral role for the organisation in delivering an expert service to all staff, you will make an immediate impact to the department.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading on the full production of a monthly payroll for circa 3000 core staff
- Working closely with the outsourcing department to assist development and growth
- Implementing new ideas and structures to minimise errors and inefficiencies
- Line management of an experienced payroll team
In applying for this position, it is essential you meet the following criteria:
- Strong experience managing a payroll team AND leading a high volume payroll function
- Experience with Access Select HR system OR excellent knowledge of other payroll systems
- Gravitas to communicate at all levels
- First class customer service ethic
- Solution orientated and pragmatic approach
This is an urgent interim requirement and applications will therefore be reviewed on an ongoing basis.