Are you looking for an exciting and versatile audit position which will give you exposure at sites across the UK? Do you want to work across multiple areas an gain knowledge on large and small finance areas? Do you want a generous package including over 30 days holiday and a final salary pension? Read on...
We're currently looking for an Internal Auditor to work in a critical position for a large and established membership body.
The key responsibilities for the Internal Auditor position will be:
- Performing the full cycle of internal audits across multiple sites and dealing with an queries in respect to finance
- Recommending ways of to mitigate risk across these audits and allow staff to learn ways of improving inefficiencies
- Work closely with on-site finance teams to investigate both common and more specific enquiries in relation to enhance processes for the future
- Improve and upgrade procedures in relation to internal audit
- Liaise with a number of stakeholders in relation to legal cases where appropriate
This organisation with a turnover of over £150m boasts a very impressive benefits package with over 30 days annual leave, a final salary pension and opportunity for flexible working/working from home.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in leading on-site internal audits across finance
- Ideally have CCAB qualified status
- Be willing to travel with the job (expenses all included)
- Be technically sound in audit governance
- Have excellent communication skills
This Internal Auditor position is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to a number of areas nationwide and work for a reputable organisation with a positive and diverse environment.
Please apply now.