Are you looking for an exciting programmes focused role in the international development sector?
Want to work for one of the leading organisations in emergency relief in a role with international travel?
Would you like to be part of an ambitious organisation that offers fantastic employee culture?
If yes, then this is the role for you!
My client is a Buckinghamshire based international organisation that is looking for an International Finance Officer to join them on a permanent basis. With flexible working, an excellent benefits package and fantastic opportunities to develop professionally, this is the perfect role for an ambitious individual looking to further their finance career in a leading organisation of its kind with an international reach.
The main responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- Take the lead on grants management and compliance and reporting on financial matters related to specific programmes for donors, including analysis spend and budget throughout the programme cycle for your region.
- Provide invaluable support right from the programme bid development stage, scoping programmes with field teams to put together budgets to submit to major donors and foundations.
- Full responsibility for driving forward all contract-related negotiations with all relevant parties, ensuring that all potential for risk is accounted for.
- Undertake international travel to various locations to develop and manage relationships with stakeholders on programme-specific matters.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone with a passion for international development, who is looking to further their finance career and learn from an experienced line manager.
The successful candidate will:
- Have relevant experience working in a complex, fast-paced finance function.
- Ideally have experience working in the charity sector.
- Have the desire to, or already be actively studying towards an accountancy qualification.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently.
- Be a practising Christian.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now as applications are being reviewed daily and the client is looking to interview candidates ASAP.