Interested in working for a leading charity in its field? Would you like to be a part of a well-respected finance team? Have you got management accounting experience in the charity sector? If yes, this could be the role for you!
Robertson Bell are partnering with a well-established and progressive UK charity that boasts an impressive membership base to find a new permanent Management Accountant. Reporting into the Financial Controller you would join a close-knit finance team and look after two junior members of staff. Duties for this role will include but are not limited to:
- Oversee the business partnering function, liaising with multiple budget holders and providing sound financial advice and information.
- Working closely with the Financial Controller to provide support with project accounting.
- Manage and develop the management accounts function, ensuring processes are efficient and streamlined.
- Deal with any queries from budget holders and ensure they have access to relevant tools and necessary training.
- Run monthly reports, carrying out variance analysis and investigating budget variance.
- Providing leadership, training and mentoring to two members of staff.
This brilliant charity is based in central London and provides brilliant employee benefits including, season ticket loans, flexible working and a generous annual leave package. This Management Accountant role would best suit someone who has charity sector experience and is a qualified accountant with some staff supervisory experience.
This successful candidate will be:
- Experienced in management accounting.
- A qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA).
- Experienced in staff management.
- An excellent communicator both verbally and written.
- Personable with the ability to engage with staff of all levels.
If interested, please do not delay in applying as CV's will be reviewed on a daily basis.