Looking for a role that will allow you to further your management accounting skills?
Want to be part of a rapidly growing organisation that has recently been through a period of change?
Are you a driven and ambitious accountancy professional that is looking to assume extra responsibilities as you progress?
If yes, then look no further!
My client is a London based organisation that is looking for a Management Accountant to join them on a permanent basis in this newly created role.
The main responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- Leading on the preparation of quarterly and monthly management accounts for the organisation.
- Business partnering with over 10 budget holders, ranging up to director level and from a mixture of financial and non-financial backgrounds.
- Full maintenance of the fixed asset register.
- Provide invaluable support in year-end procedures, the preparation of the long-term forecasts and accounting for grants and donors.
- Deputise the Head of Finance and support the rest of the finance team in occasional ad hoc tasks.
With the great opportunity to develop professionally and assume more responsibilities over time, this is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is looking to further their management accounting skills in a closely knit team and is excited about the prospect of learning from an experienced line manager who will invest in someone ambitious.
The successful candidate will be:
- A part-qualified or actively studying towards a professional accountancy qualification.
- Experienced at least 18 months experience leading on month end management account procedures.
- An excellent communicator, willing to get stuck in and have strong Excel skills.
- Motivated and driven to build a wonderful career as a Finance Business Partner.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now as applications are being reviewed daily and the client wants to interview as soon as possible.