Interested in working in a medium sized organisation that has complex and diverse income streams? Do you have previous experience in grant reporting? Would you like to have a supportive Manager and benefit from generous employee benefits? If yes please read on!
Robertson Bell are proud to be working with this prestigious third sector organisation to recruit for a permanent Finance Business Partner to join their small and friendly team. This organisation has a mission to be the leader in their field and carries out vital work in the medical sector. Working closely with the Head of Finance this Finance Business Partner would manage one Accounts Payable Clerk and be responsible for a range of financial management duties. Duties for the Management Accountant include but are not limited to:
- Manage relationships with around 10 Budget Holders, answering queries, preparing and delivering reports and challenging when necessary.
- Assist the Head of Finance with biannual forecasts and models, offering strategic input when necessary.
- Manage, provide support and mentor one direct report.
- Support the grants team, preparing reports and ensuring all claims are submitted on time.
- Carry out analysis of variances to guarantee accurateness of information and ensure effective decision making.
- Act as one of the main points of contact within the finance team for all queries and ensure information provided is in an accessible and understandable format.
This would be the perfect opportunity for someone who enjoys month end reporting and business partnering that is now seeking experience in managing staff. This organisation, based in central London promotes a friendly, collaborative culture and offers flexibility around working alongside fantastic employee benefits.
This successful candidate will be:
- Experienced in grant reporting.
- A qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) or finalist.
- Experienced in month end processes.
- Personable with the ability to engage with staff of all levels.
If interested, please do not delay in applying as CV's will be reviewed on a daily basis.