Looking to develop your career in finance within a large charity with a household name? Want to gain exposure working with stakeholders and developing your management accounting skills? Are you looking to take the next step that offers support and progression? If so this could be the next job for you!
This incredible opportunity as a Management Accountant will report to the Finance Business Partner and work in a varied and diverse environment with no two days the same. They will work to assist in a number of areas within the charity with the following key responsibilities:
- Work closely with budget holders offering support and advice whilst ensuring all policies and procedures are followed.
- Oversee the monitoring of results against forecasts and budgets preparing reports as requested by senior management.
- Prepare budgets and assist throughout the forecasting process working closely with the Finance Manager.
- Assist with financial projects providing evaluation of financial information as and when required.
- Provide month end commentary and variance analysis to aid management reporting.
- Carry out reviews of processes suggesting necessary improvements.
- Act as one of the main points of contact for queries related to the directorate.
- Use the financial system to extract information to enable the development of commentary and models for monthly presentations to a range of audiences including budget holders.
- Ensure all budget holders have access to necessary training and that they have adequate knowledge of all organisational processes and policies.
The successful candidate will:
- Be fully a qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA or ACA) or at the later stages of their qualification.
- Have solid excel experience in order to work on multiple spreadsheets.
- Be a confident communicator.
- Have some experience of working in a finance function.
- Aspire to develop your career within finance.
- Show ambition, determination and enthusiasm to gain exposure in a multi-faceted role in finance.
This permanent Management Accountant vacancy is for a well-known charity with many opportunities to progress up in the finance team. The position would be based full time in central London and will offer the opportunity to learn and grow at an early stage in your career, this is an excellent opportunity to work in a reputable and opportunistic environment.
Applications will be reviewed on a daily basis however the client is looking for candidates ASAP so please don't hesitate in applying!