Looking for a part-time role that gives you a fantastic work/life balance?
Do you want to work for an organisation with roots that spread across the world?
Want a finance role where you can have a key influence in strategic decision making?
If yes, then look no further!
My client is a renowned Berkshire based organisation that is seeking an Accountant to join their team on a part-time basis.
The main responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- Leading on the preparation of the timely and accurate monthly and quarterly management and financial accounts for your business area.
- Business partnering with over 30 regional stakeholders from a range of finance backgrounds and levels to deliver insightful analysis and influence key business decisions.
- Assume full responsibility for all budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis for the department.
- Provide vital support to the line manager in the development and maintenance of organisational contracts and bids.
- Ad hoc invoice processing, credit control and deputising the line manager.
This is an excellent role for an ambitious individual with experience in financial and management accounting, who is looking for the opportunity to have control over all financial aspects for a department and have genuine input into efficiency improvement projects and strategic development for both individual projects and the wider organisation as whole.
The successful candidate will be:
- A part-qualified accountant and actively studying towards a professional accountancy qualification.
- Experienced in assisting or leading on management and financial accounts for 2 or more years.
- Able to demonstrate initiative and involvement in organisational process improvements.
- A self-starting, personable and driven individual with excellent communication and Excel skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity, do not delay in applying as applications are being continually reviewed and the client wants to interview as soon as possible.