Looking for a role with an exciting organisation and an excellent progression path?
Want to work for an organisation who understands the need to balance work alongside your personal life?
Are you a driven and ambitious accountancy professional looking to further your management accounting skills?
If yes, then look no further!
My client is a London based charity who is looking for a Part-Time Assistant Management Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis. With flexible working hours, a generous pension contribution and numerous opportunities to develop professionally, this is the perfect role for someone who is looking to further their management accounting skills
The main responsibilities of this Part-Time Assistant Management Accountant role are as follows:
- Play a vital role in the preparation of the monthly management accounts to aid financial decision making, with the view of taking full responsibility for them when the Management Accountant is absent.
- Business partner with a variety of stakeholders from non-financial backgrounds across the organisation, providing financial support and guidance.
- Prepare monthly reports for your budget holders outlining financial position, explaining variances and reforecasts as required.
- Provide invaluable support in the yearly budget setting procedure.
- Full responsibility for the purchase ledger, including processing invoices, inputting them into the system and ensuring that all payments are made in a timely manner.
- Take the lead on obtaining invoice authorisations and approvals from relevant stakeholders and manage the weekly payment run process.
This is an excellent opportunity for a proactive and ambitious individual with experience in management accounts, who really wants to push themselves and shape their finance career within a collaborative and vibrant environment.
The successful candidate will:
- Be part-qualified or actively studying towards a relevant accountancy qualification (ACA/CIMA/ACCA).
- Have experience assisting on the monthly management accounts procedure.
- Ideally have a good understanding of purchase ledger.
- Be a confident verbal and written communicator, proactive and have excellent Excel skills.
If you are interested in this Part-Time Assistant Management Accountant opportunity, please do not delay in applying as applications are being reviewed daily and the role is likely to be filled before the closing date.