Do you want to work for an international organisation that has recently been through a period of change?
Looking for a part-time role that gives you a fantastic work/life balance?
Interested in being part of a close-knit finance team?
If the answer is yes, read on!
My client is a London based international charitable organisation who is looking for a Finance and Administration Assistant to join them on a part-time basis. With excellent flexibility and a great opportunity to develop professionally, this a fantastic role for someone who to challenge themselves and learn and grow within a forward thinking and vibrant environment.
The main responsibilities are as follows:
- Take the lead on organisational reconciliations and have full maintenance of donor accounts, including any data related to Gift Aid.
- Provide invaluable support in the preparation of monthly management accounts, budgets and donor proposals.
- Full responsibility for ensuring that all income is accurately processed and uploaded onto the system in a timely manner.
- Liaising with both national and international stakeholders in other areas of the business to support on any grants, contracts or project-specific queries.
- Be at the forefront of producing new ideas with the assistance of more senior members of staff.
- Deputise the Finance Manager and ad hoc administration duties as required.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience working in a finance function.
- Worked with restricted and unrestricted funds.
- Fantastic communication, interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently.
- Ideally a charitable background. However, candidates without this will still be considered.
- The determination and ambition to build a fantastic finance career and enthusiasm to learn on the job.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not delay in applying as applications are being continually reviewed and the client is looking to conduct interviews as soon as possible.