Do you want to be part of an organisation that understands the need to balance work alongside your personal life?
Want a role that offers a study support package and excellent opportunities to develop professionally?
Looking for a role that will allow you to further your Financial Accounting skills in a role that will give you genuine responsibility?
If yes, then read on!
My client is a South-West London based not for profit organisation who is looking for a Part-Time Financial Accountant to join them on a permanent basis. With a study support package, a vibrant and dynamic work environment and an excellent progression path, this is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is looking to build on their financial accounting skills in a closely-knit team and is excited about the prospect of learning from an experienced line manager who will invest in someone ambitious.
The main responsibilities of this Part-Time Financial Accountant role are as follows:
- Full responsibility for producing all monthly reports and conducting all subsequent analysis for management.
- Take the lead on the preparation and production of the financial statements for the organisation's subsidiaries and manage their year-end procedures.
- Sole charge for ensuring that intercompany subsidiary accounts are reconciled and completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Be the key point of contact for any financial queries from both financial and non-financial staff in the subsidiaries and provide training and guidance as required.
The successful candidate will:
- Have had exposure to intercompany accounting.
- Be a part-qualified or newly qualified accountant.
- Have experience in preparing financial statements.
- Be a confident communicator, proactive and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ideally have experience working in the not for profit sector. However, candidates without this are still strongly encouraged to apply.
If you are interested in this Part-Time Financial Accountant opportunity, please apply now as applications are being reviewed daily and the client wants to interview as soon as possible.