Looking for an exciting project-focused role in a role with international travel? Want to work for an organisation whose work impacts the lives of thousands across the globe? Would you like to be part of an ambitious organisation that offers fantastic employee culture?
If yes, then look no further!
My client is a London based international charity who is looking for a Project Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis. With excellent flexibility, a competitive salary and numerous opportunities to develop professionally, this is a fantastic role for someone who is looking to challenge themselves and learning and grow within a forward-thinking, vibrant environment.
The main responsibilities of this Project Accountant role are as follows:
- Play a pivotal role in the preparation of budgets for all new international projects, liaising with the regional project teams to ensure that all costs have been included and ensuring compliance with donor requirements.
- Provide invaluable support in the preparation of quarterly donor reports, analysing the data to provide insight on financial performance as required.
- Full responsibility for overseeing the management accounts process, ensuring that all deadlines are met and the reports are produced accurately.
- Undertake occasional international travel to various locations to develop and manage relationships with stakeholders on project-specific matters.
- Sole charge for monitoring the restricted funds accounts, ensuring that all funds have been correctly allocated and highlighting errors as necessary.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone with a passion for international development, who is looking to further their finance career and is excited at the prospect of learning from an experienced line manager, who will invest in a proactive and determined individual.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of working on the monthly management accounts.
- Started studying towards a relevant accountancy qualification.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of restricted and unrestricted funds.
- Ideally, previous experience working in the charity sector. However, candidates without this are still strongly encouraged to apply.
- Fantastic Excel skills (vlookups and pivot tables).
- The determination and ambition to build a fantastic finance career and enthusiasm to learn on the job.
If you are interested in this role, please do not delay in applying as CVs are being reviewed daily and the line manager is looking to interview ASAP.