Want a role that offers flexible working and a fantastic pension scheme? Interested in working for a CV enhancing organisation? Looking for a broad finance role with excellent progression opportunities? Then this is the role for you!
My client is a national organisation based in Oxfordshire, looking for a Project Accountant to join their team in a key role that leads on the taxation and capital projects of the organisation.
The main responsibilities of the Project Accountant are:
- Liaise closely with key project managers and stakeholders across the organisation to review their budgets with them, analysing any variances that there may be.
- Full responsibility for preparing the various budgets and forecasts for your allocated projects and divisions.
- Take the lead in the preparation of monthly reports for capital projects, producing commentaries and performing various reconciliations.
- Be the main point of contact for all taxation queries for your allocated projects and divisions, providing advice to managers and stakeholders.
This is an excellent opportunity for a finance professional looking to further their career in a wonderfully broad role within a CV enhancing organisation that offers development to all its staff. Furthermore, this organisation offers excellent benefits including flexible working and an unrivalled pension scheme.
The successful candidate will have:
- Fully qualified as an accountant or be at finalist level (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, etc.).
- Ideally experience of capital and/or tax accounting, however, candidates without this are still encouraged to apply.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills (vlookups, pivot tables, etc.).
If you are interested in the position, please apply immediately as applications are reviewed daily and this role may be filled before the closing date.