Do you thrive in an environment where you can impact the reward and recognition an organisation offers its people? Want to use your Reward and analytical skills to develop fair and consistent approaches? Keen to work for a well-respect organisation whose work impacts the lives on thousands across the country?
If yes, then look no further!
Reporting into a well-respected Head of Human Resources, this permanent Rewards Analyst role based in London will offer a great challenge for someone who is looking to consolidate their previously learned skills within a prestigious, forward-thinking charity.
The main responsibilities of this Reward Analyst role are as follows:
- Be the subject matter expert and take the lead on the daily provision of pay and remuneration schemes.
- Sole charge for reviewing, developing and implementing new reward initiatives and being the key contact for any related internal queries.
- Manage pension services and implementation across the organisation and take control of the pay negotiation process with external stakeholders.
- Be the lead coordinator for all job evaluation procedures, including conducting research, benchmarking and making suggestions based on your findings regarding the pay structure.
- Develop a variety of workforce reports to ensure they meet business needs and that they are adding value to the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates looking to take ownership a critical role that is central to the running of the organisation. The successful candidate will be offered an unparalleled benefits package including 28 days holiday, opportunities to work from home, and flexi-time arrangements.
The successful candidate will have:
- Started studying towards a relevant Human Resources qualification.
- Previous experience of rolling out reward policies and managing work-place pension schemes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail and be proficient in the use of Excel.
- Experience presenting information up to senior management level.
- Working knowledge of modelling pay and job evaluations schemes.
If you are interested in this position, please do not delay in applying as CVs are being reviewed daily and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible.