Does the idea of implementing new processes, improving business partnering processes and leading management accounting sound like the next move in your career?
Do you have a passion for supporting strategic decision making through your high-level analysis?
Do you want the opportunity to develop and enhance reporting standards for a medium-large charity?
This excellent opportunity as Senior Management Accountant will work for a large and well-established charitable organisation with a turnover of almost £70mil. The charity is going through a significant amount of change and growth and this newly created position will work to implement key changes to help add value to the internal reporting standards.
- Leading on budgeting and forecasting activities for the organisation and communicating concise and relevant information to senior stakeholders
- Design, develop and implement policies and procedures around the budgeting process to ensure understanding from stakeholders
- Delivering sound advice to budget holders by supporting and coaching them through the decision-making process
- Assist stakeholders in developing reports to help understand the business needs from a finance perspective
- Work as a key member in the team, reporting to the Head of Finance, delivering critical information to help improve the standards of long-term strategy across the charity
The successful candidate for this position will be:
- A CCAB qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA)
- An experienced financial professional with working knowledge of dealing with large budgets
- A strong communicator, with business partnering experience and the gravitas to approach senior stakeholders and maintain a solid working relationship with them
- Ideally experienced in working for a charitable organisation
- A proactive and approachable individual
- Strong knowledge of excel to produce detailed reports
- Ideally experience of designing insightful reporting
This opportunity offers flexible working, a generous pension package and a strong working culture. Working for this highly esteemed charity would add a lot of value to a CV and truly gives the successful candidate the opportunity to make this role their own, utilising skills and experience to develop and implement useful procedures across the charity.