Are you looking for your next career move in Treasury to be within an established and successful Treasury function? Do you want to join an organisation becoming known for its outstanding staff perks and benefits? Do you want to see the work you do directly affecting the growth and success of an organisation helping vulnerable people in homes and affordable housing?
The role is in a Central London property provider and is a short walk from an easily accessible tube stop. The key responsibilities for the Treasury Manager will be to:
- Manage the organisation's relationships with lenders, being the point of contact for Treasury queries and keeping lenders informed at all times
- Assist in the procurement and implementation of a Treasury system to support the interrogation and review of Treasury policies and procedures
- Prepare weekly loan payment forecasts and provide accurate and up to date information for multiple lenders
- Prepare quarterly returns to the regulator, along with monthly cash flows to keep senior management informed of the state of the loan portfolio
- Partner with the Development and Finance teams and the wider organisation in order to provide the requisite support to allow for continued growth and success.
There is plenty of scope to gradually build your career in a Housing Treasury function and would be an excellent opportunity for someone looking to make a step up, as well as for someone more experienced to take control of an already successful Treasury function.
The organisation is building a strong reputation for its staff satisfaction focused initiatives, including a strong focus on the work life balance. A bright, modern workplace is provided with regularly refreshed perks including new social groups, workplace mental health support and even occasional exercise classes provided at lunchtime.
To be considered, you'll need to meet the following criteria:
- Be qualified in either Treasury (eg ACMT) or Accountancy (CCAB/CIMA)
- Have a minimum of two years' experience in a Housing Treasury function, demonstrating the ability to be relied upon to deliver success with a large loan portfolio
- Have experience of the Brixx system
Applications are under review every day - please apply now to be considered as the post can close early if the ideal candidate is found.