Robertson Bell are partnering with a large organisation who have an inspiring social purpose whilst they recruit to a permanent Finance Business Partner role. Leading a team of four this role will partner with key Executive Stakeholders whilst also being responsible for quarterly forecasts, annual budgets and monthly reporting. This is an exciting opportunity to join a newly established team and gain varied experience in a highly sought-after organisation.
The key responsibilities will be:
* Working with key Executive Directors to support them on all financial matters and provide key guidance and advice.
* Be fully responsible for producing annual budgets and future business plans.
* Provide detailed commentary and analysis through the review of overall business performance.
* Deliver finance initiatives ensuring they are in line with the organisational goals.
* Collaborate effectively with the wider business driving key business objectives at all times.
* Create client focused and commercially minded solutions through a range of techniques.
* Lead on the production of accurate monthly management accounts including detailed budget holder reports.
* Highlight long term projects and work with the Director of Finance Business Partnering to implement these.
* Manage a team of three qualified Accountants and one Finance Assistant, ensuring they are motivated and have access to relevant training and development opportunities.
The permanent Finance Business Partner would be based out of their brand-new head office in Hampshire. This role comes with extremely generous employee benefits including 25 days annual leave (increasing to 30 over time), flexible and remote working, up to 12% matched pension, employee vouchers and discount plus much more!
The successful candidate will:
* Be a qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA, CIPFA, or equivalent).
* Have proven business partnering experience.
* Have management experience.
* Experience working within a large and complex organisation.
* Have first class written and verbal communication skills.
This vacancy is likely to close early so please apply now to be considered!