Want to work for a well-known and global charity? Do you already have senior experience in the international development sector? Could you provide oversight to a large-scale finance operation? If yes this could be your next role!
Robertson Bell are pleased to once again be working once again MSI Reproductive Choices, a brilliant multinational organisation whilst they recruit for a permanent Global Financial Controller. This organisation has been providing life changing services for over 40 years and now operates in 37 countries. This is a full-time role which will be based from home initially with an official office base in central London. Duties for this role will include:
- Provide oversight to a department of 30 with five direct reports.
- Ensure the constant development of staff and processes and guarantee a focus of continuous improvement is followed by all in the department.
- Liaise regularly with the in-country offices ensuring their compliance with reporting standards.
- Manage the risk management piece and report to the audit committee on a quarterly basis.
- Lead on the groups financial reporting which includes the month end accounts, responsibility for the international balance sheet, the year end accounts and the audit.
- Maintain robust financial procedures and policies and oversee the groups treasury function.
- Develop the finance transformation team, assisting with the roll out of training.
- Ensure a first-class business partnering function remains, assisting with proposals and reporting.
- Work closely with the CFO, CEO and the COO enabling key decisions to be made.
MSI Reproductive Choices provides contraception and safe abortion services that enable women all over the world to choose their own futures. This is a brilliant opportunity to lead a high performing finance team and assist in the delivery of an efficient accounting function. This role would best suit someone who is already in a Financial Controller position within an international charity of a substantial size.
This successful candidate will be:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA qualified.
- Able to evidence similar experience within a reasonable sized INGO.
- Confident with reporting processes to governmental, institutional and private donors.
- A first-class communicator
- Experienced in leading large teams.
If interested, please do not delay in applying as CV’s will be reviewed daily.