Are you a qualified finance professional looking to utilise your skills within the charity sector? Are you passionate about developing a team and ensuring that standards are raised across finance? Would you enjoy working for a Christian focussed charity? If so, this could be an excellent opportunity for you.
Robertson Bell are looking to recruit a Head of Project Finance for a Christian International Development Charity. The role is due to last for a period of 12 months and is a varied and interesting position to take on.
The main responsibilities are:
* Manage a multi-faceted team (10+) on a day to day basis.
* Be the link between finance and projects, ensuring that all projects are on budget and reported on accurately.
* Provide financial analysis and insight regarding project bidding and proposals.
* Oversee all elements of risk associated to finance or the projects.
The successful candidate will:
* Be a qualified accountant who has previous experience of leading teams.
* Be immediately available or on a short notice period.
* Have an empathy towards to the vision and ethos of the charity.
No previous charity experience is required, however applicants with previous projects, grants or donor experience are highly desirable. Please do not delay in applying for this post as it is a truly interesting position with CV enhancing opportunities.