Robertson Bell Finance are working with a leading international organisation, based in Buckinghamshire, to recruit an Interim Projects Finance Officer on an initial 18-month contract. This is a new role, created specifically to support the life cycle of a £22 million project from a finance perspective and ensure that the organisations goals and values are met.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, key responsibilities of the Interim Project Finance Officer include:
- Leading on all financial aspects of the project, ensuring accurate accounting and reporting throughout the project lifecycle.
- Managing all contractual agreements between the organisation and third parties as well as securing new contracts. A key part of this will be ensuring compliance.
- Evaluating projects to ensure that risk is minimal and the organisation is receiving value for money on investments.
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate:
- Experience managing complex contracts with a variety of agencies while maintaining full compliance.
- Sound technical accounting skills and experience producing accurate budgets.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to engage effectively with a variety of stakeholders.
- Intermediate Excel Skills.
Please note that this role will involve occasional international travel to meet with various stakeholders. Candidates will also need to be of Christian faith.
Applications are being reviewed upon receipt so, please do not hesitate in submitting your CV now to avoid missing out!