- Provide comprehensive administrative support to the Management team and Board of Trustees at Rochdale Mind and across the Greater Manchester Mind network.
- Managing and developing the organisational training matrices
- Managing the organisation’s reception team.
- Providing office cover and ordering the organisations office supplies.
- Covering the information helpline when necessary
- Supporting management with quality reviews.
- Work with the Finance and Business Development Manager to support payroll.
- Providing HR support to management.
Essential skills & experience needed:
- A good level of secondary education - 5 GCSE’s A-C, NVQ level 3 and a qualification in ICT.
- Considerable experience in a senior administration role.
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Office and databases.
- Experience of working in a mental health or health and social care setting.
- Experience of providing an information service.
- Experience of supporting senior management and a trustees in an administrative capacity.
- Experience of meeting preparation and minute taking.
- Experience of managing recruitment.
- Experience of managing staff and volunteers.
More about Rochdale and District Mind
Refreshed on: 03 May 2021
Closed date: 12 May 2021
Job ref: Office Manager
Tags: Admin, Governance