We have a fantastic opportunity available for a Market Intelligence and Data Executive to join us based at our London site. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return, we are offering a competitive salary of £25,593.84 per annum
The Royal Air Force Museum is a national museum, a Government non-departmental public body (NDPB) and a registered charity, with two public sites at London and Cosford. RAF Museum Enterprises Ltd is the trading arm of the RAF Museum with all profits gift-aided to the Museum to support our charitable activities.
Our vision is to inspire everyone with the RAF story – the people who shape it and its place in our lives. Our purpose is to share the story of the Royal Air Force, past, present and future – using the stories of its people and our collections in order to engage, inspire and encourage learning.
About the role:
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, the Market Intelligence and Data Executive will play a leading role in improving the RAF Museums understanding of who its customers are and what motivates them to interact with the Museum. You will play a key role in defining our key customer groups and increasing our understanding of what will motivate them to interact with the Museum, as well as, monitoring how well we are serving those audiences.
Key responsibilities of our Market Intelligence and Data Executive include:
- Support the Head of Communications and Marketing in the development of the RAF Museum Communications, Marketing and eCommerce Strategies
- Lead the development of the Museum’s customer segmentation programme, deepening our understanding of the attributes and motivations of our key customer groups
- Provide effective reporting of digital engagement KPIs at all levels of the Museum
- Lead selected project based research activities
- Take a lead role in the monitoring of market, industry and customer developments providing intelligence on emerging trends that will impact the museums strategy
- Regularly attend industry, market, customer and technology conferences and events
- Act as principal data customer, using the data contained within CRM to drive our understanding of who our customers are and what motivates them
- Working closely with the Head of Communications and Marketing, lead the development of our exit survey programme
- Support the Digital Marketing Manager in the development and implementation of a reporting infrastructure
- Act as a lead marketing stakeholder in all aspects of marketing data compliance
What we are looking for in our ideal Market Intelligence and Data Executive:
- Educated to degree level or an equivalent
- Proven experience of working within a market intelligence role
- Demonstrable experience of delivering audience research projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrate a keen eye for detail
- Ability to interpret data from a broad set of traditional and digital sources
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work independently and within a small team
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 19th February 2020
Interviews will take place on: Friday 28th February 2020
Please click apply now to be re-directed to our jobs page where you can access the application method and details for the Market Intelligence and Data Executive role. Join us in delivering our purpose and achieving our vision, ensuring that the Royal Air Force’s story continues to enrich and inspire current and future generations. We would love to hear from you.