As we enter a major expansion phase to develop more services that Deaf people want and need, we are looking to appoint a Funding Bid Writer who can help us make these services sustainable. You will write bids for funding from national and local goverments, education and health bodies, Lottery, trusts and other grant-makers to provide accessible services that meet Deaf people's needs. We offer flexible working and generous pension contributions to the right candidate.
Essential skills required for the post are;
- Proven ability to produce winning bids, in the range £5,000 - £100,000
- Clear, succinct and positive writing style; excellent grammar and editing skills
- Experience of prioritising workload when working on and managing multiple tasks
- Organised, detailed orientated and able to meet challenging deadlines
- Highly motivated, with energy, enthusiasm and flair to work hard and achieve ambitious targets
- Flexible and positive approach
This post is subjecty to two references. Both have to be satisfactory to RAD.
Closing date for applications: Friday 24th July 2020
Interviews to be held on:Tuesday 4th August ( interviews to be held in London).
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.