Full time, 35 hours per week
Grade EL, Salary £35,063 per annum
Closing date: 12.00pm on Tuesday 20 April 2021
Interview date: week commencing 26 April 2021
The Royal College of General Practitioners is the largest membership organisation solely for GPs in the United Kingdom. Founded in 1952, it has over 54,000 members who are committed to improving patient care, developing their own skills and promoting general practice as a discipline. General practice is the largest branch of the medical profession. It provides some 1 million consultations for patients in the UK every working day and deals with 86% of the health problems experienced by the UK population.
The Digital Engagement Officer will play a key role in raising the bar of the College's digital content production, including the College website, and promote high standards of content production, establishing the RCGP as a leader in digital engagement with its members and stakeholders.
We are looking for an exceptional digital professional with experience of different content production methods, processes, project methodologies and the ability to consider the best way of delivering our messages using different platforms and channels.
If you’re enthusiastic, driven, and want a role where you can really make a difference to the organisation and your own career, we want to hear from you.
- Work on transforming the College website to make it the ‘go to’ channel for GPs in the UK
- Contribute and deliver a content strategy which underpins the College’s activity post-COVID.
- Work with content editors, staff and SMEs to create, optimise and maintain content
- Ensure we produce high quality content designed around the needs of our members
- Help build a culture of adhering to standards (including WCAG 2.1 and GDPR) and continuous improvement
The successful candidate will share our corporate values. In return, the College offers excellent terms and conditions.
To apply, please click 'Apply' below, and upload your CV and cover letter.
The Royal College of General Practitioners is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
~ Putting members at the heart of everything we do ~