CEN013 - Corporate Development Manage
£38,988 - £46,786 per annum
Permanent , Full time, 35 hours per week
Following impressive year on year growth in our corporate support programme, the Royal College of Physicians (RCP) is looking for an outstanding individual to build on our track record of success. You’ll be given a high degree of autonomy to develop a new corporate support strategy and the full support of senior College leadership. This role would suit an ambitious individual who enjoys working toward clearly defined targets and in a growing function. There will be future opportunities to hold line management responsibilities and to progress within the organisation.
- Develop and implement a strategy to increase income from corporate supporters through the cultivation of new and existing corporate relationships
- Manage an individual portfolio of corporate supporters and help set and meet targets for substantial engagements, funding proposals submitted, and income received
- Work closely with senior leadership including the President and CEO to cultivate and steward 1-1 relationships
- Review all corporate support materials and develop additional high-quality bespoke packages and proposals
- You’ll have worked in a results-oriented environment (all relevant experience considered) and have demonstrable success in securing income
- You’ll have excellent interpersonal and networking skills and confidence in developing relationships at senior levels
- You’ll have an articulate and persuasive written style and the ability to produce high quality, compelling proposals
- 29 days holiday plus public holidays
- Free lunch
- Travel Loan
- Learning and development opportunities
About the RCP
The Royal College of Physicians (RCP) is a patient-centred and clinically led membership organisation for physicians, with 36,000 members worldwide. The RCP works to ensure that physicians are trained to provide high-quality care and promotes evidence-based policies to government to encourage healthy lifestyles and reduce illness. By working in partnership with other health organisations, we present a powerful and unified voice to improve health and healthcare.
For more information about the role and our benefits, please view the job description and person specification.
Closing date: 21 November 2019
Interview date: w/c 25 November 2019
To apply for this role please submit your CV and a supporting statement explaining with clear examples, how your skills and experience match the job description. please note, CVS’s sent in isolation will not be considered.
The RCP positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.