- Preparing monthly management accounts for RCVS and the VAT returns for RCVS and RCVSK in accordance with relevant RCVS policies and UK legislation
- To provide a narrative around the changes in figures to the accounts each month.
- To cover for the Deputy Head of Finance in preparing the monthly payrolls and Knowledge management accounts.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Experience working in a similar role
- Experience of professional regulation is desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills and experience
- The ability and presence to represent the organisation with a range of audiences
- A co-operative, consultative and collegiate personal style
Accountancy qualification and experience of preparing management accounts
Use of SAGE 200 would be useful
The RCVS is an equal opportunities employer & Stonewall Diversity Champion
We offer flexible working, 2 days paid volunteering per year, Holiday Trading, Loyalty Bonus, Babylon Health app free, Employee Assistance program, Free eye tests, In House Staff Massages and a generous pension and benefits package.
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
We are an equal opportunity employer and Stonewall Diversity Champion and have featured in the rankings of the Great Place to Work Awards for the past 5 consecutive years (2014 – 2019).