We are looking to hire an enthusiastic digital marketing assistant to assist our busy Head Office team. You will be reporting directly to the Office Manager and assisting with all related tasks. You may be required to perform administrative tasks, conduct market research, update the system database, create marketing literature, and foster strong relationships with our clients.
To ensure success as a digital marketing assistant, you should have in-depth knowledge of digital marketing techniques, excellent interpersonal skills, and be able to work to strict deadlines. Ultimately, an enthusiastic and capable digital marketing assistant provides valuable assistance to the Head Office team and boosts the Association image.
Digital Marketing Assistant Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Office Manager and Head Office team with project organisation.
- Performing administrative tasks to ensure the functionality of marketing activities.
- Conducting market research and analysing marketing surveys.
- Employing online marketing analytics to gather information from web and social media pages.
- Updating databases, spreadsheets, and inventory lists.
- Preparing promotional presentations and organising promotional events.
- Composing and posting online content for the Association’s social media page and website.
- Writing marketing literature for Association brochures and press releases.
- Building strong relationships with customers.
Digital Marketing Assistant Requirements:
- Qualification in marketing, business or related field.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and databases.
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software.
- Knowledge of CRM tools, Google AdWords, and online analytics.
- Understanding of advanced marketing principles.
- Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of office management.
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently on projects.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.