£35,000 to £40,000k (depending on experience)
37.5 hours a week over five days
Base – initially working from home then based at one of our hospitals in Barnet, Enfield and Hampstead and sometimes involving travel to other sites.
- Do you know how to ensure our messages and calls to action can be converted into compelling digital campaigns across a range of channels?
- Are you motivated by how to expand our reach to a mass online audience and do you know how to track and monitor our success at doing so?
- Do you relish finding imaginative and effective ways of reaching new audiences?
The Royal Free Charity works side by side with the inspirational staff at our three NHS hospitals, raising funds to enable them to go beyond the limits of NHS funding, improving services and facilities for patients, clearing the path ahead for the staff and investing in world-leading medical research.
This is a new post in a new communications team with the opportunity to create a distinctive digital presence, helping us to reach more audiences and help more patients and hospital colleagues.
It will mean:
- leading integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to delivery and evaluation
- building strong relationships across the charity and with colleague in our hospitals
- using all appropriate marketing tools and strategies to maximise the impact of campaigns and optimise understanding of our aims.
You will report to the head of communications.
28 days’ paid holiday plus UK bank holidays
Please send a word version of your CV, with a 500-word statement describing how you meet the requirements in the job description. Within the CV please ensure you state your most recent employer, including the month and year of employment.
Closing date: 10 December 2020, 12 noon
Interview date: Tuesday 15 December 2020